Money Sense


Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Weekend Thoughts

1. Monday's Market
How would monday's market going to be like? I will be expecting a massive sell down in the morning. During the sell down, retailers will be busy selling and trying to stay at the sidelines. Let's see if the hedge funds might be secretly accumulating the shares from retailers who sells off. After that, we will be able to estimate the average price that the hedge funds have bought. If the prices drop to August prices, it can be considered super cheap.

2. Uni-Asia
Everyone now knows that Uni-Asia is under investigation. It may face the danger of being suspended and delisted. Monday's market opening might see a drop in price as shareholders might be desperate to sell off their holdings. When Uni-Asia was riding up fast from $0.60 to $2.50, everyone happy, nobody queried. Once it dive south to $1.80, everyone complained?

3. Baby Clownfishes
Today marks the day that both of my baby common clownfishes died. I have caught the culprit which is my adult size brittle starfish. I have decided to dispose it out of my main marine tank by tomorrow noon. I will be rescaping my aquarium too. May the clownfishes rest in peace.